AUDIO EDITING SERVICE
Your audio: enhanced, cleaned, and refined to the best quality possible
AT Web Friendly Help, audio editing involves modifying and removing the pieces of the audio recording that you don’t want or need. Whenever you record, you will have dead air or gaps in audio that are too long, coughs, ums, background noises, and so on. These can be removed for you. The result is that recordings will sound much more professional and confident.
Audio Restoration and Enhancement
The following partial list will help show you what you get with the audio subscription service.
- remove gaps, mistakes, unwanted sound, words, or parts
- edit out ums, ahs, silences, stumbles, coughs
- get rid of humming or buzzing noise, background noise (General audio restoration)
- add music to your voice over or any kind of audio
- enhance the sound of your audio file (Including podcast cleanup and enrichment)
- convert audio files to your preferred format
- Create audio files from your videos
Example Audio Projects
- Audio interviews
- Audio lectures
- Radio shows
- Sermon recordings
Audio editing services are available for a weekly retainer fee of $60, or a monthly retainer fee of $200. The monthly rate gives you a savings of $40 a month. You will be billed weekly or monthly, depending on your preference. This is not a contract, and can be canceled at any time. You can pay with either PayPal, or a credit card. Let’s chat about your needs.
Pay Via Credit Card