Who ya gonna call when you need accessibility help? Hopefully me at: 567-234-0078. I offer paid support, but if you are looking for free support, check out the listing below. Hope this helps.
- Amazon Disability Customer Support Line: 888-283-1678 International customers can call: 1-206-922-0880. Find out more on Amazon’s accessibility resources
- Apple Accessibility Phone Support: To contact Apple Accessibility Support over the phone in English, use these numbers: United States: 877-204-3930, United Kingdom: 0800-107-6285, Australia: (61) 1-300-365-083, To contact Apple Accessibility Support over the phone in China mainland, use this number: 400-619-8141 (Mandarin only)
- Comcast’s Accessibility Support Center: 855-270-0379 and saying “Accessibility” or describing the issue (e.g., “large-button remote”. Get more information on comcast Accessibility.
The Comcast Accessibility Support Center for Customers with Disabilities can assist with:
Enabling Audio Description
Assistive technology, such as Xfinity web remote eye tracing and pairing Bluetooth hearing aids
Troubleshooting Xfinity TV, Internet or Voice for our customers with disabilities
You can reach the center between the hours of 8:00 AM and 11:00 PM ET, seven days a week, Using the accessible chat service, or Emailing firstname.lastname@example.org You can also get help and support online at xfinity.com/accessibilitysupport.
- Google Disability Support Team: Google does not list their phone number on their website. You can Fill out a form, and they will call you back. You can also Chat with an accessibility specialist, or email Lastly, you can also use the be My Eyes app to contact Google. Just go to the specialized help section. Google should make it as easy as possible to contact them. This means prominently displaying a phone number for anyone to use if they need disability related assistance.
- Microsoft Disability Answer Desk: 800-936-5900. The Disability Answer Desk is where customers with disabilities get support with Microsoft Office, Windows, and Xbox Accessibility. This includes product issues, accessibility questions, and use of assistive technology.
- Spectrum Accessibility Support: 844-762-1301. Spectrum/Charter accessibility can help with getting Video Description working, high contrast, and other accessibility related information. Get more information on Spectrum Accessibility.
- Zoom Accessibility: Zoom doesn’t have a phone number, but they do have a dedicated email address: email@example.com, To provide accessibility feedback, report an issue, or request accessibility support.
Do you know of any other accessibility resources? Please let everyone else know about them in your comments below. Thanks for contributing.